2. Alloy 20 is a registered trademark of Carpenter Technology Corporation.
3. Hastelloy is a registered trademark of Haynes International.
4. AL6XN is a registered trademark of Allegheny Ludlum Incorporated.
5. Zeron 100 is a registered trademark of Weir International.
6. "Similar Wrought Designation". Wrought alloys have chemistries, mechanical properties or corrosion properties that may be different than the cast alloy. Wrought names are given as a reference for commonly accepted equivalent materials.
NOTE: Virtually any alloy specification can be handled by our versatile melting equipment. Many unlisted alloys can be cast.
Chemistries are maximums unless ranges are given. Quotations gladly furnished on request